CBN has a passion to be the hands and feet of Jesus. We want to see people of all walks of life be cared for, and to see their needs met. We do this through a number of humanitarian initiatives, of which Orphan’s Promise is just one.
Our Three Step Model
We believe every child deserves an opportunity to reach their God-given potential, and we make that possible by providing safe, loving, family environments where they can learn, grow and dream.
We help keep families together through education and employment programs designed to teach the importance of family, while empowering parents to raise their own children.
We create opportunities for strong, sustainable communities by providing educational, career and micro-enterprise opportunities, reducing the impact of poverty and freeing people to reach their full potential.
Orphan’s Promise serves over 50,000 children every single month.
We work in over 60 countries to meet the needs of orphaned and at-risk children.
There are more than 300 active projects all around the world.
1 Million Meals
We serve over 1 million nutritious meals and snacks to those in need.
What we do.
- Education – Education is the key to ending the world’s orphan crisis.
- Nutrition – If you can’t feed a hundred people feed just one.
- Discipleship – Raise them up in the way they should go…
- Community Transformation – Where you live should not determine whether you succeed or fail.
- Family Care – The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing
- Anti-Trafficking – People are not possessions. children are not commodities.
When you make a promise, lives are changed.
Your promise means the world to children in need. Your monthly partnership means stability, security, and peace for children who have never known any of these things.