TV, Media and Discipleship
CBN is transforming lives all around the globe. By harnessing TV, video and digital media, we are communicating the Gospel worldwide bringing people into a relationship with Jesus. Our prayer centres in the UK, Europe and beyond enable us to pray with thousands of people every day.
- According to Wycliffe, at least 1.5 billion people do not have the full Bible available in their first language.
- Every year, millions of people enter the search term “Jesus Christ”.
- The World Health Organisation estimates that 350 million people of all ages suffer from depression.
- A study by George Barna and the Barna Institute showed that a quarter of all children had never heard of the Nativity. Furthermore, over 40% had never heard of the crucifixion.
TV, Video and Digital Outreach
With the help of our partners, CBN is sharing the Gospel in 159 countries and territories, in 85 languages. CBN’s 700 Club has been on the air since 1961. The show uses a magazine-style mix of news, interviews, testimonies and insights from Christian leaders.
CBN also hosts international websites in many languages. This enables us to present the Gospel and provide online discipleship materials to millions.
Many CBN websites stream videos of transformational testimonies. 700 Club Interactive is a show designed for viewer interaction through chat, Skype, phone calls, and social networking. The format ensures live ministry and a community of prayer.
CBN’s Prayer Centres around the world are manned by dedicated people, filled with the Holy Spirit. Our team are readily equipped to interact with those who want prayer or Biblical resources.
CBN’s Prayer Centre phone lines provide prayer as well as resources to callers in their own language.
We also provide ministry through social media.
CBN is passionately dedicated to bringing the Word of God and the message of salvation to children throughout the world. We achieve this through programmes and initiatives such as Superbook.
Superbook is an ongoing series of scripturally accurate animated stories. The series includes home and school teaching materials and interactive online experiences. Click here to discover more!
Watch CBN Stories of Lives Changed
Danny found fulfilment in Jesus with the help of the our Prayer Centre.
John’s broken back was healed through the 700 Club.
What We Have Accomplished Together
- CBN shares the Gospel in 85 languages to 159 countries and territories.
- Over 550,000 web visitors indicated they prayed a prayer of salvation.
- Prayer Centres all over the world continue to increase engagement on social media channels. Their role is to respond to comments and prayer requests across CBN websites, applications and social media pages.
- We now have one or more complete seasons of Superbook in 46 languages, with another 13 in progress. Superbook Academy – a Sunday school curriculum featuring Superbook – is in 21 languages. The Salvation Poem is in 63 languages.